How to join Albin Social
A new type of social network is growing, it’s called the Fediverse. Its main difference to other social networks is de-centralization. There are hundreds of interconnected and independently operated servers on the Fediverse.
We can be found on mastodon.green and pixelfed.green. They are Albin Social’s two servers in the Fediverse.
Mastodon is a bit like Twitter and Pixelfed is a bit like Instagram.
We also have membership subscriptions with extra benefits
We have our own Mastodon site – you can sign up there.
We have our own Pixelfed site – it’s not working perfect yet, but you can sign up there too.
- First sign up separately on the websites: Mastodon.green and Pixelfed.green.
- To use Mastodon on your phone. Get Tusky app from Google Play, (or Amaroq from Apple App store),
- Open Tusky, type the name of our instance/server: mastodon.green
- Note: There is no mobile app for Pixelfed yet.
Tusky – which instance? mastodon.green
Take me to
Hi! What’s up?
Join my climate positive social network. It’s free and easy.
Use Tusky on Android
- Create a user on the mastodon.green web site first
- Log in on the app by entering the instance name: mastodon.green
Use Amaroq on iOS
We’re climate positive
Albin Social is removing CO2 from the air and turning it into stone.
The logos for Mastodon and Pixelfed are copyright of their respective owners